Our Skill Sessions are NOT basketball camps, they are complete basketball educations!
- These sessions are designed to challenge players physically and mentally, players will be asked to focus on skill development.
- Time is not wasted on fillers like knockout or hotshot, we are too busy TEACHING! We also eliminate any unnecessary down time.
- Content is not set in stone, rather it changes based on the level of the players individually and as a group.
- We limit each session as to not exceed a 6:1 player to coach ratio to MAXIMIZE individual attention.
- Players are split within each session so they are grouped with other players of their grade and skill level.
- Lead instructor Tony Lindsey has coached at Division 3, junior college, high school and AAU basketball levels and has worked/attended top camps across the country like Hoop Group Elite and Skills, PGC Basketball, Micah Lancaster Training, Ganon Baker Skills and more
Unless noted otherwise, ALL sessions are at All Saints School 1112 Broad St. Endicott, NY.
DAY Sessions are at these times:
1st Quarter: 9-10:30am
2nd Quarter: 10:30am-12pm
3rd Quarter: 12:30-2pm
4th Quarter: 2-3:30pm
Need or want to come earlier or stay later? NO PROBLEM! Every day that we run skills we offer:
"Warm-Up" Session - 7:30-9am
"Overtime" Session - 3:30-5pm
EVERY 1.5 hour session is ONLY $10
To register for one or more sessions, simply click HERE
No player is registered completely until payment has been received,
this is due to players being registered online, then no showing for sessions.
Each 1.5 Hour session is only $10 which is less than $7 an hour for great instruction.
HOWEVER, sign up for our PHD Tuition Program and pay one flat fee and
be able to attend ALL of our skill sessions for the remainder of the year!
Our Tuition Program includes all sessions remaining in the year INCLUDING warm-up and overtime sessions! In addition, Tuition Program members are eligible for TWO 1.5 hour individual workouts during the year AND receive a PHD performance shirt!
Individually, this would cost a player $1400 for the year! HOWEVER, with our tuition program the rate(s) are as follows:
FULL YEAR TUITION (September 1 - August 31) - is only $720 which is under $4 an hour for instruction
THREE-QUARTER YEAR TUITION (December 1 - August 31) - is only $690 which is under $4.25 an hour
HALF-YEAR TUITION (March 1 - August 31) - is only $600 which is under $4.75 an hour
QUARTER-YEAR TUITION (June 1 - August 31) - is only $570 which is under $5.25 an hour
To put this in perspective, JUST the summer sessions alone with warm-ups and overtime would cost $700!
So even if you miss a few sessions, it is still a great savings for you!
Payments must be made in full in advance of the first session participating in for both the Tuition Program and Individual Sessions.